Balthali Village is a beautiful and exploring traditional dress, customs, foods and many more that are unforgettable Movement(1730m), it’s 40 km Far away From Kathmandu Valley It is situated at the intersection of the Roshi and Ladkhu Rivers. The hiking trip to Balthali Village is a natural trip to explore the spectacular green hill views, northern Himalayas including Mt. Everest along with sunrise and sunset views. Balthali Village Tour is suitable for the travelers who are timely limited to go at the higher Himalayan destination in Nepal and also suitable for the family trip.
Balthali Village Tour
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu 1310m. Welcome Program by Crown Himalaya Treks and direct transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with Tour Guide by private Vehicles (vehicles depend as per the group size) including: Pashupatinath Temple / Bouddhanath Stupa / Buddhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu)/ Swayambhunath Stupa / Patan Durbar Squire & Bhaktapur Durbar squire. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Namobuddha Monastery 1982m by private car and visit the ancient Buddhist Monastery of Namobuddha, the famous Buddhist Pilgrimage site where The Lord Buddha sacrifices his body to hungry Tigress and its Cubs. Walk from Namobuddha to Balthali Village 1730m passing the beautiful rice terraced fields. Overnight in Resort/Home-Stay.
Day 04: Today we will visit a typical Tamang village, Dada Gaun, where a Buddhist Community lives. It is very traditional and secluded from the modern world. Here people and animals live together side by side. We then walk to Pada Gaun (2100m), from where one can have extremely good views of the whole Himalayan range to north and beautiful green forest of Mahabharat. The walk on to Karnali, a hamlet of nature, and follow the banks of the Ladku River back to the Resort/Home-Stay
Day 05: Walk from Balthali to Khopasi 1400m and drive back to Kathmandu by private car with visit the tallest 108 feet statue of Lord Shiva on the way in Sanga, constructed at the initiative of Nepal’s Jain Community. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 06: Full day Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square with Tour Guide by private car and transfer to Hotel.
Day 07: Departure to your own Destination.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at *** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek. All transportation (private car)
- All necessary permits
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fees
- Items and expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments
- Tips for guide, porters, driver.